View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #405
villabraves
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Just played Preston vs Blackburn and Wolves vs Fulham. Same settings as you (with manual passing) with the only slider change Gk OP-10.

It will be on youtube soon. Strangely or not, almost exactly same results as you... Same script late goal!!! Don't know about GK ability... -10 maybe it's too much. And I still think shot speed should be 52 for lower rated teams.

How about trying GK ability -5 and 52 shot speed?

About the CTTs. I have all explained some posts ago. Summing up, it's just "real life stats + creative criteria + mathematic formulas".

For chance creation passing, I am thinking to introduce a formula too, to distinguish teams. But I still want the values to be closer than 100. I am just not certain about the lower threshold.

Cheers!
I'll check out your videos in the morning or later tonight when I get home from work. My replay of Preston v Blackburn has failed to upload because I put my PS4 into rest mode and it did a software update and shutdown! That replay was a better game but finished 0-0. I replayed the Wolves v Fulham game which had goals so I'll try and upload that overnight tonight when I get home. I'm happy to test keepers at -5 and shot speed 52. You said lower rated teams for shot speed so 2 1/2* and below or 3* and below?
Advertisements - Register to remove