View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 08:53 PM   #5379
Joey_22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Don't know how to upload pics on phone, so I'm gonna just explain as best and briefly as I can.

Had a great game against the Saints playing as the Oakland Raiders. It started off very close and by the end of the first quarter it was was 14-14. But I ended up easily winning 58-27. The special teams saved the day, we had a td from a blocked field goal and then two punt return tds. In fact, Taiwan Jones (PR) had 253 punt return yards on 6 punt returns.
(KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS STILL WHEN WR CATCHING WAS 25)
I'm glad you decided to move up catching. Even though the randomness was nice, I feel like that lost the game for the Saints. Brandon Cooks dropped 7 open passes for them, and most of them he was wide open (on one occasion he dropped an open pass in the end zone after he burned my cb). Derek Carr had a 54.1% comp. rate with 149 yards, 2td, while Drew Brees had a 34.7% with 269 yards, 3td. I loved how the rb didn't always fall at first hit, most plays Latavius Murray had to be ganged up on to he brought down( he had 136 yards in 24 carries).
Just wanted to say that I'm liking the way it is plying and can't wait to try out the new wr catching. I will be sticking to FAST gamespeed since I feel it is more realistic and slow feels like it would be too easy.

Quick question
1. Do y'all control the D-line when ya play defense or the secondary?