View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 06:14 PM   #5498
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
I just finished my second game against the Falcons, i also forgot to mention that I play 10 min quarters , 20 acc. Clock.

Wow! I destroyed the Falcons 58-3 (I'm raiders). Matt Ryan only had 56 passing yards with 2 int. He completed 9/22. Derek had a similar game as before, average, 0 int. For some odd reason it says that Khalil Mack had 1 pass for 42 yards. Never passed with him, obviously. Freeman only had 27 rushing yards. I held the Falcons to under 100 offensive yards, that's impressive for me.

I tried slow that game, and overall it was still as difficult as fast but I feel like it's not my type. For me it was easier to find holes to run through and I could also see a line man coming for my qb which helped not get sacked a couple of times. The positives were that the animations were nice and all felt smooth and not jittery. But things that I just couldn't not stand were how long it seemed like it took receivers to plant their feet and rinnimg with qb was just felt so slow. I believe that it's all up to preference on gamespeed, i will be going back to fast.
Use what makes the game enjoyable. Make whatever adjustments you want. Everyone has different preferences.