View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 02:41 PM   #833
infinite76
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhymeorreason
Thanks for the incredible work on the tool!

Didn't find it until Week 13 of my 2nd season so I had already wasted a bunch of scouting points on it but I hammered out a draft last night that was way more successful than my first season.

- Traded into the top-10 to snag my top of the board player - a 79 over superstar HB - at #8
- Missed out on a stud C by one pick, so traded the 23rd to scoop the 32nd overall, a future 1st and a 4th this year, then landed a 76 ovr CB at 32
- 78 ovr RT in the 2nd.
- 75 ovr Superstar dev WR in the 3rd (Had a huge Week 1 - 7 rec 126 yd. Insane in the open field!)
- Mobile QB that ran a 4.54 40 in the 4th
- 77 ovr RG in the 5th!
- 75 ovr Speed back (90+ punt return) in the 7th

Only downside was a "This must be too good to be true" Blue-Chip receiving TE in the 4th round 100th overall. Turned out to be #181 talent and a 68 OVR. (I read the full primer so expected this to happen somewhere. Honestly the fact that the tool isn't perfect made me happy. No such thing as a sure pick!) BUT the sting wore off pretty quick: Took the #1 overall true talent player 121st overall! Converted him from a 3-4 Pass Rush ROLB to a 4-3 Speed Rush RE and he STARTED as an 83 ovr with Superstar dev!

Thanks again for the great tool, really excited for Year 3 with a full scouting cycle using the tool.
now that is how you retool an offense in one of season!