View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 08:34 AM   #5656
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
I have Darius slay and jalen Ramsey as my cornerbacks using the true sim setup and they're shutting down everyone. I can literally only remember slay giving up 3 catches. Ramsey has 11 deflections in 9 games. Previously I thought the stat was broken for madden purposes because I never had more than 3.
You see I dont think this is sliders as much as the randomness of the sliders per game.

Everytime I load up my Xbone the sliders feel different.

One game I get 5 deflections, or 7 sacks. The next game I get no deflections, no sacks and the opposing QB throws for 88% and only missed pass's because of dropped balls.

Either way I uninstalled madden and reloaded with no network connection. And man.

Had the QBA at 5 for each side. I threw for 55% or so, Brian Hoyer threw for 45%.

There were alot of just super whiffed pass's, that has to be adjusted. But omg what an amazing feeling to have the CPU actually MISS pass's. Not dropped or defended, just missed.

Now, couldnt get a sack for the life of me. The CPU QB threw the ball away like a psychic. Thats just fine with me as long as every game the CPU QB is not completing 75 to 80% of there pass's.

So yeah, just need to get a good slider set going. I might try to uninstall again, but keep the tuner and discard the patches. I dunno.

EDIT: On a sidenote. Has anyone had any player get over 100 tackles in a single season with ANY slider set?

Ive had guys get 10 tackles in ONE game, then go ahead and get 1 to 3 tackles per game for the next 10 games. Then get 13 one game. To end up with something like 50 to 70 tackles per year.

EDIT NUMBER 2: And pass's defensed. Casey Hayward has 25 right now, Marcus Peters has 22 right now and there are still 3 games. Ive never had a guy get more then 5 to 10 per year.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-13-2016 at 08:38 AM.