Old 12-13-2016, 04:53 PM   #39
IcedCoffee1983
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Title Update #8 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Oh, I think you get bothered Iced, even with a used copy of Madden.

The title update before this one you went a pretty good rant here and complained on Twitter to Clint regarding the punting into the wind issue.

I only pay 25 bucks for my day 1 new Madden, but that doesn't mean I'm not vocal about things I don't like about the game. I feel I have just as much say as someone who purchased the game at full price.
Hah, well that's true. I get bothered. Maybe I was being a little absolute. Maybe what I mean to say is I'm not bothered since my money personally will never again contribute to the sales of this franchise. My ranting in the last thread was more to do with Clint claiming the fix was coming and then it turning out not to be there, which left many of us feeling betrayed over the punting issues. (I think also Clint learned a lesson on staying mum in the future)

That's great you have access to a cheap day 1 copy. I didn't mean for it to come across as anyone should have more or less say than anyone else. As sports and gaming lovers our hearts and souls go into this as much as hard earned money. But for me I just can't contribute financially to the sales numbers of a game that is run by those who have ignored the sim community for years.