View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 07:57 PM   #16
tlow92
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Game 1 is in the books! I absolutely loved the way the game felt and played. I felt like there was very very little "cheese" if any at all. Both QB's (Winston and Ryan) both were pressured well but also had great attempts for game changing plays.

Game wise: I started off punting and downing them at the 4. Ryan ran a play action and I managed to get the safety. Up until the end of the 3rd quarter the game ended up 8-6. The safety and 2 field goals for me and then on the other side 2 field goals for them. Final score was 21-9. I won. I lost Doug Martin to a shoulder tear in the 1st quarter. Ended up scoring 2 touchdowns in the 4th and held them to 1 more field goal. So no TD's for them the entire game! "Defense wins championships."

Stats wise the game was very competitive and very low passing yards on both QB's. Have to say I was very surprised with the 11min and 20 sec and having this low yardage on both sides.

Final Stats:
Winston
Rating - 79.8
Completions - 20-30 for 180 yards at 66% comp. rate
TD:Int Ratio - 1:1

Ryan
Rating - 64.9
Completions - 17-31 for 127 yards at 54% comp. rate
TD:Int Ratio - 0:0

Rushing:
D. Martin - 10att for 77 yards before tear. No TD
Sims - 15 for 103 yards: 6.8 avg 1 TD

D. Freeman - 14 for 33 yards: 2.3 avg. No TD

Again, I loved the way the game played out. Despite the stats from ATL being low and showing them having a bad game, understand.. I played great defense the entire game on rushing and passing sides. There were dropped passes and bad throws on both sides of the ball and it felt like an actual NFL game. Only time will tell how the later games will play and so on.

Thank you Tyler, RaiderRen, and Flazko for all your hard work. Greatly appreciate all of your time and effort into making this game enjoyable again.