View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 08:21 PM   #17
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Glad you enjoyed them. I think the drop thing scares people but when you look at the whole game and flow of the game it really works. I did a lot of testing to get catch where it played out well but not to drastic.

On my third game palmer started off 10 for 10, then fell off. My team was catching everything. Its weird how it works out but after 5 games i feel that stats are what im after.

Also these games can get intense. One drop here or there can swing the momentum. I love that feel. Just look at last weeks kc / raiders game, how many drops was that? Jeesh.

I do feel defense shines w this set. That was something i really wanted to address. If you look at some of the sets, ie chater or what mr. Hurricane and swami use on their youtube channels games get too high scoring too often. Im not exactly why or how but i have an idea and i tried to address that. I love defensive games and on all madden its hard to see.

My last game i won 27-20 cards vs niners. It was close all game, till i returned a fumble for a td and had a game sealing td in the 4th to go up 27-13. Both teams were scoreless in the 3rd. The flow was great, back and fourth untill that crutial mistake.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk