View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 03:14 PM   #844
madmax25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
So i am completing my sheet going into the draft, i have a QB who is the second player on the big board. He is 6'4 23 yo with A throwing power, B+ TA Short and B+ TA Mid. he is a pocket passer even though he has top 5 QB measurables. His TVR is 97.8. Also i believe he has positive draft stories earlier in the year but they are gone. He has always been in the top 5 on the big board. i didnt pay him any mind because at the time i was 5-0.

Am i crazy for just trading my QB who just won QB of the year & OPOY who is 25 and after those updates now is 85 OVR (87 with the confidence adjustment) and my 1st round pick (19th pick overall) for the 1st overall so that i can choose him? He sounds like a franchise guy. i am literally surprised my QB had the type of year he had. this is literally his first year making it through the whole year (i think he only missed part of a few games). He also has a habit of throwing a lot of INTs (when he is cold, he is ICE COLD. I am talking 5 INT game ice cold). he has been benched before but i the last 2 years the QBs i drafted couldnt beat him out. Also i run Joe Gibbs style offense and this guy is a mobile QB so he isnt exactly a scheme fit. The 97 TVR guy is a scheme fit. i figure if the lowest stat showing is a B+ then his TA deep has to be pretty decent as well as his play action.

What do yall tihnk? did i just screw myself?
I'd take him. I just drafted an 83 ovr with Q Dev (Can't upload a pic right now) but he's already up to 87 in year 2. If a QB has a 97 value on the tool, he's likely the top player in the draft.