View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 05:28 PM   #3995
"The dude abides"
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
In my many years of editing the gameplay code and modifying stats, gamespeed has never mattered. That's my opinion though, but all gamespeed ever does for me is animate faster or slower. Normal is hyperfast and twitchy, while fast is utter chaos.

FIFA's closing down is that it closes down at the wrong angles. It takes face on tackles as a priority over blocking off passing lanes. This is what you're saying about regaining possession is pretty much the only way, and I agree - it's either thru an interception or bad pass out of bounds, sometimes a long/thru ball into space. This is what I was on about a couple pages ago about pass error. In FIFA, pass error is what makes everything come together. The problem is, it makes the CPU ineffective and affects their crosses, not to mention limits the passing choices as well.

Cool find about Kamikaze dribbling. Not much to be done unfortunately, unless editing in FIFA's terrible player editor.
Whenever you get time, just watch a CPU vs CPU match on fast speed. The only thing i'd suggest to change pass speed to 25. Just watch for a few minutes. I'd be very interested to see what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove