Old 12-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #2469
dorsett33
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I was going to wait a bit on this to get some more gameplay in, but after 3 games....I am fairly confident. As always, all testing done on the preseason rosters with a regular HC. Again, I strongly recommend both....

We all know that changing fatigue and autosubs will bork the gameplay...changing those is absolutely out.

I thought the last patch did something...I saw them turning red/orange....a visual cue isn't placebo though. So, excited, started a "Real" CFM. Guess what, right back to the same issues....schnaidt summed it up.

Scratching my head and thinking it was related to the 'under the hood' for the coaches...I was stymied. Then it dawned on me...I HAD made one change relative to my 'test' CFM when I saw the better fatigue....I had the XP sliders at default. When I plugged-in TDawg's settings (which I love the premise of), the crap fatigue rates returned. When I went back to default...it was a fair bit better. I started several CFMs just to look, tried several teams...all the same....

I'm personally not going to get through several seasons, so I am sticking with default XP sliders as well.

Now...let me be clear, I am not saying you will suddenly see 50:50 timeshares at the RB position...but, you WILL see the RBs coming out after 4-5 carries, you will see WRs rotate after several intermediate pass plays. But, because progressive fatigue is jacked in this game, it will never be as good as it could be.

I know...I know....it shouldn't happen...it does...but another example of where rocking the game from default jacks things up. Do I like it, no. But, either go into slider oblivion or accept the limitations.
Now im confused. I never touched the XP sliders. When was that change ever implemented?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2