View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:10 AM   #4006
Sarezar
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyder5man
I was hoping that I would get used to the sliders and ctt set.
I continue to get beat. I need to tweak something, but I'm not sure where to start. The one complaint I have about the game play is: I feel like my players are playing in mud. I will find separation or space and play the ball to that player. Once I'm allowed to move my player (with the ball), all of the space is gone.

Again, what slide should I move (+/-)?
This sounds like player form to me. It's a bit of chicken and egg. If you get some decent games (no need to win a lot but your players must avoid mistakes) player form increases. Anything from 7.0+ and they will start moving a lot better.

You should focus on defending and on passing. If your pass percentage is below 75%, try decreasing pass error a bit, as wrong passes drop player form a lot. If your shooting accuracy is below 50%, try decreasing shot error. Generally make small changes that will allow your players to play a bit better.

If I am mistaken and this isn't a player form issue, the only thing I can think of is accelaration. If it's already at 50, then it's definitely player form (unless you are playing with a 3* team against 4.5-5* teams - FIFA has compensate for team quality)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Dabja22 thank you ersmtal for answer but where exactly I imagine the 55 for CTT they said 55 is the minimum "pressure Where exactly do I have to set to what exactly is meant thereby .. ??
This one mate:
https://s24.postimg.org/dowe50z9x/63...4744997234.jpg

Change this to 55 for EVERY team you play against. Edit Team Sheets from the last tab on the main FIFA screen. If you are on German version, I'm sorry I don't know the names in German

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenman19
So I used to love this set of sliders but I don't know if it's the update or the most recent set or both but I can't get to grips with this at all recently. I play on full manual, WC, Slow speed 10 minute halves. Playing an NUFC CM, season 2 was on some other sets (as in previous versions of these) and I finished 7th or so. Now on S3 with these settings, I've won just 2 games and I'm in December. Lots of 0-0 results as well. Any idea what I should change?
This is adaptive difficulty. After the first season, things get tougher. I reported this in October as I saw it happening in FIFA16 and I tried to play a few seasons before settling on my sliders.

I can guarantee that not all games will feel as tough but you may want to increase CPU pass error a bit. This will not only force more CPU errors but it will give you more time on the ball and also allow you to tackle easier (CPU becomes slower in decision making). Try CPU pass error at 58 or 60. I also recommend decreasing User Pass error to 50, since you are playing full manual. Or at least decrease it by 2-3 points from 55.