View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 08:00 AM   #2485
RogueHominid
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
man...idk why im not seeing what u guys are...i did everything exactly as stated....but i think i cant play this game anymore. here is why.

1. cpu play calling is soo so bad. when i do get sacks its because they stand in pocket and hold onto the ball for like 7 seconds. they don't scramble so i either sack them or they complete a deep pass because they have perfect pass protection after 6 seconds.

2. the cpu robo qb is alive and well. 2 games ago against raiders i knock carr out of the game. connor cook comes in and is god. completing 78 percent and tearing me up.

next game vs Broncos and paxton lynch. dude started 12 for 12 for like 140 yards and some tds. he was unstoppable. i hate feeling like no mattee what i do i cant stop the qb.

3rd. and this is my biggest issue. the fumble sacks....i see 4 to 5 a game...most are from my qb. they always recover when their qb fumbles and always recover when mine does too. and in 6 games. they have taken a sack fumble too the hiuse. its just so frustrating and feels cheated.

i know this isnt to do with ur sliders. im just soo frustrated with the cpu running 4 verts all the time and robo qb and never scrambling and all the sack fumbles. gaaah...im soo upset.

incase anyone was curious..

https://youtu.be/-Y1dWd6cRrM
You can eliminate this by assigning the CPU the balanced generic offensive playbook. You create a new character (it can just be the actual coach of your opposing team) and then you set up the schemes and depth charts how you want. In the schemes setup screen, you can also assign a generic O and D book. If you do that, you won't see the verts plays or the engage eight blitzes. You'll get a much more competitive game.

On top of that, if you edit the CPU QB's traits so they're not "oblivious to pressure" and so they're not labelled "pocket passer" in the player edit scheme, they'll behave totally differently.

It takes all of 5 minutes before a game and the payoff is huge. Like, yuuuge.
Advertisements - Register to remove