View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 01:59 PM   #4008
Bure10Beezer34
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

I have played a handful of games with the current community sliders, Krebstar's PL CTT's and the additional Defensive pressure to 55 suggested by Matt. I feel the game is playing very well! CPU was struggling to score against me so I bumped up to Legendary and all of the above plays well...good stuff!

The only thing I have noticed and thought I would bring up as I am curious why this wasn't tinkered with...CPU Strikers? Even with all the improvements the CPU Strikers still come so far back and I am wondering if that isn't why the CPU struggles to score? I was considering the following since the CTT's are adjusted pre-game for me anyway, maybe setting strikers to "press back line?"

My concern is that if I set all the strikers to that tactic will it not allow the variety to shine in Krebstar's CTT's?

Was just curious if anyone else was tinkered with this at all? I might test it a bit on certain teams with higher pressure/aggression is my thought process.

Edit: For example I just played Chelsea and Diego Costa was constantly back on defense. I am not a hardcore Chelsea fan but I have watched them play a few times this year and I feel like they aren't set up like that in real life. Costa seems to play higher up the pitch. I could be totally wrong so Chelsea fan feel free to correct me

Last edited by Bure10Beezer34; 12-19-2016 at 02:05 PM.