View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #31
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 CFM Roster/Depth Chart Tool(Excel required)

Quick Update

Sorry to say I haven't started on the gameplan scouting yet. I feel like that is a pretty big deal and would take this to v2.0 but I need to iron out a few things before I can get there. This includes:

-Fixing a few bugs. Last release I noticed a couple minor issues. These include:
-FBs Agi would not import in HB tab.
-Couple formulas gave back a "blank" instead of "0.00" for empty rows causing issues with sorting.
-One of the S tabs was missing a "sort" button on the potential ovr column.

With everything I did really not that much so that's good. They've already been fixed (I just haven't uploaded yet because they don't kill anything).

-Complete rework of my ratings formula. I will break this down much better later but basically I decided to really put some heavy weights on certain attributes this season in my cfm (instead of a more balanced approach) and needless to say my formula didn't play well with it. This new approach will work much better. It still has to have some balance (if you put 100% on RBK for oline) it would skew things.

-Implementing a macro button on the roster tab for 3-4 defense and 4-3 defense. So for 3-4 it will put DT/DE together on their tabs (like I currently have) and 4-3 would put DE/OLB together on their tabs. Also put in a sorting function on the roster tab. All this should be quick work because I would just have to alter a few lines of code in the macro. At least I hope lol.

The ratings rework is time consuming but I'll knock it out as quick as possible. Once done with this I think I will have everything in place to work on the gameplan scouting feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove