Old 12-19-2016, 04:17 PM   #4010
Brahvocado
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bure10Beezer34
I have played a handful of games with the current community sliders, Krebstar's PL CTT's and the additional Defensive pressure to 55 suggested by Matt. I feel the game is playing very well! CPU was struggling to score against me so I bumped up to Legendary and all of the above plays well...good stuff!

The only thing I have noticed and thought I would bring up as I am curious why this wasn't tinkered with...CPU Strikers? Even with all the improvements the CPU Strikers still come so far back and I am wondering if that isn't why the CPU struggles to score? I was considering the following since the CTT's are adjusted pre-game for me anyway, maybe setting strikers to "press back line?"

My concern is that if I set all the strikers to that tactic will it not allow the variety to shine in Krebstar's CTT's?

Was just curious if anyone else was tinkered with this at all? I might test it a bit on certain teams with higher pressure/aggression is my thought process.

Edit: For example I just played Chelsea and Diego Costa was constantly back on defense. I am not a hardcore Chelsea fan but I have watched them play a few times this year and I feel like they aren't set up like that in real life. Costa seems to play higher up the pitch. I could be totally wrong so Chelsea fan feel free to correct me
This is a problem with the game in general. Both user and CPU strikers drop far too deep. I've had mild success with telling my strikers to press the back line and get in behind. It isn't consistent at all really, but it's the only workaround I'm aware of. I guess if you set height like ultra-high that would probably help, but you might end up with a slew of other problems that most likely wouldn't be worth it.