View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 02:53 PM   #6053
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm struggling man. It's a double-edge sword. I have absolutely no ties to the Rams. In fact, I strongly dislike their owner. So it's a nice relief when it comes to signing and cutting players - no attachment = no heartache. I also don't feel like I need to force feed certain players unnecessarily bc of how they are utilized in real life or by coaching philosophy. When I play with the Raiders, I try to emulate their schemes and play calling, and I have a hard time letting go of certain players. It's kinda goofy bc I'm essentially playing what I'm watching on Sundays - and that, what's the point? Lol

On the other hand, every time I see the Raider score flash on the bottom of my screen... well let's just say I'm not sure if it would bother me more than walking in on my wife with another dude!

Ultimately, I see myself abandoning my Rams CFM and solely focusing on my Raiders CFM. I haven't used any other team in Madden, in years. My idea is to play the 2016 season with their roster as is, with a minor exception here or there. If a young player is available on a practice squad I'll snag him, and I'll start to subtlety put my own touches on the roster, before taking total control for the 2017 season, when I get to it. I'll need to separate the fanboy from the madden GM in me in order to sustain a long haul with the Raiders in madden.
So what are u going do?