View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 07:06 AM   #4049
Gaz85
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

First of all I would like to say thanks to Matt and everyone else who came up with these sliders. They have made the game more enjoyable for me.

I've got a couple of issues with the game in general which I would appreciate some help with.

Firstly, why does it seem like the cpu have so many more players than me at times?! They manage to get everyone behind the ball and leave no room to attack, and then they suddenly win the ball and have a massive overload in attack? I've tried so many different tactics but it always ends up the same way.

How the hell do I get my striker to play as a striker? I've tried every single option in player instructions but he is constantly hanging around in the DM position... Same goes for my right midfield players. They end up everywhere on the pitch apart from out wide, no matter what instructions I give him.

Next, how do you stop the cpu from simply smashing through the back of your player and coming away with the ball? They send my player sprawling and yet if I so much as look at one of the cpu players they get a free kick and a yellow card against me?

How do I get my teammates to become more useful? If I manage to win a tackle, the ball bounces loose and my teammates just stand around watching or walk away while the cpu just strolls in and takes it...

These issues are making the game so frustrating at the moment but it has the potential to be a very good game. I've always played PES up until last year but I don't remember these issues being so obvious in 2016.