Old 12-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #2512
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
May Be worth looking into for qb play at the very least http://www.muthead.com/forums/madden...d-why-they-are

I'm still not seeing the over throws / inaccurate throws as stated in the op. What's annoying is that I did see them pre patch, but the most recent one as totally wrecked the game for me some how
Hey man....don't know what to tell you. I'm not having issues...might be a coach mode thing???

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterB33
Josh, just curious does raising a teams confidence to 50 (within CFM-User Teams) have any positive effects on gameplay ? sorry if u covered this previously
I would say very trivial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpider
What if a few seasons into the CFM, a coach retires due to old age? How do we change the replacement coach's trait?
Change it the same way you would normally.

If you mean how do you know what scheme to change it to....I would leave it alone UNLESS it is set to balanced. In that instance, I think you modify it to best fit the personnel on the team. I actually intend on doing this throughout my CFMs...example, what would the Pats do when Brady retires; probably go to a more run-oriented scheme...things like that.

It's one of those things where you should just use your own judgment on what makes the most sense logically.