Old 12-23-2016, 07:52 AM   #2515
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Heading to playoffs as #1 seed in my Falcons owner CFM. 13-3, got Redskins 8-8 in Divisional round. Packers vs Panthers in other matchup. Lost against Panthers 21-27 and Saints 28-31 in last 2 games of season. So need to regroup for playoffs. Julio broke single season record for yards. Ryan 4900 yards passing. top 5 offense, and top 10 defense. My defensive backfield is: CB- Trufant and Josh Norman, FS- Eric Berry, and my rookie SS- Neal. Have made a huge difference. So it does make a difference if you have star players. I play exact OP with default XP sliders and scheme changes.
I broadcast games if you ever want to watch, look me up on twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
The 8-8 Racial Slurs that stumbled into playoffs and won their wildcard matchup, came to ATL with nothing to lose, except the game, as My Falcons gave a beatdown at home 50-12. After having 7 turnovers and 2 losses to end season; I had a 0 turnover game and dominated on both sides of ball. NFC Champ game will bring Panthers to ATL for 3rd matchup of season. AFC Champ game will be Steelers and Bengals.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove