Old 12-23-2016, 07:00 PM   #25
KANE699
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 16 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Whoever does the ratings I must say I sometimes wonder what games he watches or where he comes up with these horrible God awful ratings

Mitchell Swatch for the Chiefs has been getting Disrespected all year all because he plays for the Chiefs

The last 4 weeks he been playing as one of the best RT's in the league. & sad part is he has been playing with an injured ankle for most of the year & still playing good

Yet he continues to go down doesn't make sense start rating players right or let someone do the job that can do it better & realistic..

If anything He should be back to an 83 or 84

Marcus Peters drops 2 What gives again are u even paying attention Roster Grau? How can he drop when Teams stopped throwing his Way??

That's not his fault teams have chickened out & stop throwing his Way he can't put up stats if he ain't being thrown at. Plus sad part is he playing with a growing injury & still teams refuse to test him

Yet that warrants a drop? I could do a better job with the ratings I mean what gives??

Please look into these

Have a great night merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Just because the balls haven't ended up complete doesn't mean he hasn't been beaten in coverage.

Also if Schwartz has been so great why is he the 30th ranked tackle by PFF?

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Advertisements - Register to remove