View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 03:55 PM   #59
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Speaking in regards to drops, i have it at 37 to compensate for qb accuracy. It can be a little too much if your wrs are lower rated.

My season percentage was dead on with palmer. See previous posts.

Ive have games with 84 % and games with 58% and the cpu has been dead on too, throwing out same like stats. If i played a bad qb it was a bad comp percentage day. It was really awesome to see that.

If you think its a little too much work your way up to 45 cat. but no more. This set works really well as a whole with the lower catch.

I also found as my season progressed my drops reduced and my recievers played like they should. Lower tier guys had more drops. I always looked for my number 1 or 2 and made easier passes if it was a 3 or 4 guy. I went through a whole season on this set and my only adjustment was to raise cpu catch by 1. Trust me if it was too frustrating i would raise it more for user. I hate playing frustrating madden. Thats why i put my own set out there.

This is a set that needs patience but the end result for a sim guy has been rewarding and fun.

Ive started season 2 and im 1-1.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk