View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 04:00 PM   #2536
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

So, after getting so frustrated about user qb accuracy being waaay to easy and being able to put up crazy amounts of passing yards...i did a lot of research on other threads and i decided to make some slight changes to this set posted.

First, i bumped up injuries to 55 for a lil more aggression.

I bumped injuries up for 50 to 55 to try and get more rotation but i think it had an adverse affect. (i will explain later)

and then i bumped up speed threshold to 100 (i think this was gold)

I just played my 2nd game of a browns franchise with Jimmy G as my qb. I had a chargers Franchise with Jimmy G as qb also and had number 1 passing offense through 5 games..it was just too easy.

well not anymore...i completed only 55% of my passes. I had a few overthrows which i was really shocked to see...I havent seen 1 single overthrow in the last 6 games but after those changes...i saw a few. coverage by the CPU was also better, a lot more knock downs and broken up passes and just over all made it harder to move the ball down the field. I really liked what I saw from user qb aspect.

1 thing i didnt like..and i am not sure if it has to do with the changes I made or ravens scheme needs to be changed...is that they kept running the ball like crazy. forsette had 26 carries mid way through the 3rd quarter and flacco only had 12 pass attempts. they moved the ball well on me at first, but once i figured out they were going run run pass....i made adjustments and slowed them down....i eventually took the lead 19-16 in the 4th quarter before flacco started flinging it around. he finished with 32 attempts...to 31 rush attempts.

i completed 55% passes flacco was 65%. he threw 2 ints I threw 3 ( 1 was with 9 seconds left forcing the ball as i was behind.

they won 23-22 as they scored a td with 9 seconds left to take the lead.

i really really loved how this game played. other than zero subs at rb. again i am not sure if raising the fatigue messed that up a lil or not....but i loved the added aggression and the speed threshold made it feel really really good.

I thought i would post for others to maybe try (at least injuries and threshold) to make sure it wasnt a placebo affect for me. but if we can figure out fatigue a lil more...this might be a game saver for me.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w