View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 10:46 PM   #6319
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82

PS- I pulled a Flazko, sorry buddy, and saved over the wrong file in my CFM. Luckily I was only one game in. Silver lining, Le'Veon Bell might look good in Silver and Black. I offered Murray, Aldon Smith and a 2017 3rd round pick to Pitt, and they accepted prior to week 1 of the 2016 preseason . I exited my CFM before saving so I can sleep on it. I'm usually one to play with the Raiders roster exactly as is in year 1, but hell, I like Bell and it's a video game. Minds we'll have some fun with it! I'll have to do his deal tho since he's in a contract year - if I decide to go through with the deal that is.
Not to ruin the game for you but you can probably get away with less depending on what you value. Khalil Mack only takes Ladarius Green, a 1st and a 4th and looks really nice lining up outside Stephon Tuitt who takes on all the double teams. 1-3 picks are highly valuable, 4th rounders are significantly more than 5th and significantly less than 1-3, then it varies per team. Karl Joseph only takes a 3 and any SS.