View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 11:03 PM   #93
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Got two preseason games in and I think they play great man. Honestly I love the random drops. It always seems to automatic for me when they almost always make the big catch. Are the way they drop the ball realistic? Probably not but it's the best we can come up with for Madden. You can also tell your elite players from the scrubs. Big difference. On the flip side it's nice seeing CPU QBs make bad throws and CPU WRs drop balls. Great job man. FYI I was playing 15 min (20 sec run off) in PTM since it sims the time to get pretty close to the avg number of plays per game regardless and stats came out just fine. Keep up the good work man. Man OS has many good slider makers, welcome to the club.
Thank you!! I appreciate that.

Ive had a lot of fun on this set. Its the longest ive stayed with one complete set with no adjustments. Im on game 8 of year 2.

It feels really rewarding when you throw one up deep and your number one comes down with it. Its never automatic. Elite wrs do stand out you nailed that on the head. Qbs do as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app