View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 01:35 AM   #952
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Just won my 1st playoff game, divisional round @ Home vs Seahawks, awesome rematch! If Seattle ever gets a solid #1 WR, they'll be well off.
I was also able to slow down the Seahawks run game, holding Rawls to 43yds on 15atts.
Forcing the Hawks to stay conservative most of the game, we played alot of coverage, and picked my blitzes wisely
They had 2 turnovers, we had 2 (1 meaningless turnover w/ 11 seconds left in the 1st half.)

Now, the turnover we forced on the Seahawks when the score was 16-23 and they were driving, was just a perfectly timed punchout FF by my Veterans safety D. Burton jr.
He also recovered his own FF! So then all we needed was to burn the clock. My rookie HB ends up fumbling and the Seahawks get it back!
My D stayed locked on getting Wilson off his spot and forcing quick passes, and it worked. Awesome D w/ our team holding them under 300 offensive yds!

Final My Skins 23 vs Hawks 16.
I will post the stats tomorrow guys,
Good night

Note: Wilson was about 50/50 on the deep TOR passes, he had a beautiful pass on the run in the 2nd half. it was a pass that was more like a bullet 40yds downfield and the WR caught it coming back to the ball, in stride.

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-28-2016 at 11:12 AM.