View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #6330
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Im 7 games in right now using the RED set. Im 7 and 0. But not for want of trying by the CPU teams.

For example against the Saints I was about to go up 21 to 20 in the 4th, they block the extra point and run it back. Its now 22 to 20. Several drives fail for both our teams, then I get a nice rythym and boom its 23 to 22. But wait, I left 1:54 on the clock. They move down the field with a quickness, destroying my number 1 ranked defense.

With 30 seconds left they run in a TD, then convert a 2pt attempt going up 30 to 23. Im sure Ive lost.

One play go deep down the field, Conley beats his man then DROPS the pass!! I go left and Michael Thomas is just NOT fast enough, cant beat his guys and pass is knocked away.

On 3rd and 10 I get sacked, lose 5 yards, now Im really done. Theres only 15 seconds left on the clock. I say screw it and go Conley again, they are in single coverage. Conley CATCHES the ball, BUT is stumbling and bumbling. A epic hand to the ground bumble, stumble, and then he jumps forward to reach the ball over the goal line.

Not wanting to see the Saints roll my defense again, I go for 2, AND GET IT.

Win the game 31 to 30.

You could call a few of the games blowouts, but only one game in 7 was won by 2 scores. The rest were single scores, FG's etc.

Heck won my 4th game 23 to 21, kicking a field goal in the last 30 seconds of the 4th qtr.

I will post team stats and single stats when I get home for the first 8 games.