View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 09:56 AM   #6331
caja 117
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This set plays good for me, I decided to start a franchise from scratch with your personal set using the 49ers, its my first time ever using a low rated teams, my first season game against the Rams was nothing short of a disaster and close to what you could see using a low rated team like the 49ers against a division rival (AI always play harder when its a division rival) game ended 40 - 13, Kap had 2 int (one of them I just pressed the wrong receiver option lol) and 2 Fumbles , one lost, which was a blown call as it was a Fumble inside the redzone and the Rams recovered the ball passed the sidelines, the refferee didnt even bother to do a booth review....

Anyway, Gurley completly destroyed my defense rushing for 190 yards 3 TD on 24 attempts (with a 75 yard run on one play), the QB did good at a 78 percent completion, mostly because 70 percent of the passes were checkdown to the flats, if someone can give any advice to cover better this, let me know, I called a lot of cover 2 zone, but its still was not good.

On my side I got 5 sacks including one safety after I did a great punt that landed in the one yard , Alson Smith (which I traded for) ended up with 2 of thise 5 sacks.

If Anything , I will accept any recomendation on what to do to get Interceptions, I have other franchises with this same set and My defense is not getting any interceptions, I decided to put user slider for Int to 45 from 37 to see if this helps.

Flazco I hope you get some time to read my rant and give me your opinion on it, I will greatly apreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove