View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #6424
caja 117
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flaz, I think I'm gonna use your personal set. Can the CPU run ok? I don't have enough of a sample size from my testing. I also may use Slow - do you see an issue with that?

I was gonna go 50/50 run blocking and 25/25 tackling, but now I'm getting on board with 100/100 run block and 100/100 tackling concept.

Also trying to decide if I wanna roll with Raiders' current roster, or trade for Bell.

The Run with this set is perfect, In my 49ers CFM I have played 3 teams that are good at the run and aside from the game against the Rams (Gurley rushed for 190 yds) the CPU is averaging around 90 ypg , with this set Im seen very few tackle for loss , instead some rushes go back to the line of scrimage, CPU usually gets 4 to 5 yards a carry, if you dont call the correct play you can get burn for 20 yards easyly.

Yesterday I played my third season game against the Seahawks, and came out with my first Win of the season, highlight of the game was my defense, as it forced 4 fumbles, and recovered 3 plus one Pick 6, the first Interception my defense got this year (I changed User int slider to 45).

My team sacked Russell wilson 7 times, Im going to keep testing to see how it goes against other team, as Seahawks have a mesiocre OL, so I guess thats why I got to him so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk