View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 04:23 PM   #971
HighCmpPct
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Looks great....

But, what are you seeing as far as ratings and differences in players? Is Hundley playing as well as Rogers?

And your playing All-Madden default?! I played with charters, after first week patch. They were challenging but not ridiculous, And they were in the USER's favor.
No Hundley isn't playing as well as Rodgers. There are noticeable differences in accuracy on both caught and missed balls.

On slants and drags and outs you're holding your breath especially on 3rd downs as to whether Hundley will throw it on target or uncatchable. Sometimes it's catchable but the receiver has to go down to get it and can't pick up the 1st.

Also very noticeable on throws you need the left stick or high/low modifiers on. Like say a curl where you need to put it low and away from a defender, Hundley will miss these often or at least put it where it's only 50/50 the receiver can corral it in.

Meanwhile Rodgers is not like this it's way less often he misses in these ways. Also the above season stats are somewhat skewed as Hundley got both Randall Cobb and Ty Montgomery back. While Rodgers was working with 2 or 3 receivers off the practice squad due to injury.

Also remember you were playing with a patch with Charter's, All-Madden is much harder OOTB.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove