View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 11:09 AM   #6453
caja 117
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Man its just like real life and Sacks and Picks and Deflections. Maybe my best guy wont have 20 to 25 deflections for the season, but he is only 83 overall. And yeah there are a few times recievers are wide open, with huge seperation.

But in real life its feast or famine when it comes to those stats. One game Mack will sack a guy 5 times, the next 3 games he got nothing. Then gets 2 sacks.

One game I get 1 deflection for the whole team, the next I have 3 or 4 per CB.

The last few games my team has become interception kings, picking off the QB 3 times in one game, and 2 in the next.

So yeah, just gotta keep playing. Im 11 games in now, and am 11 and 0. But as Ive said a few times the CPU has really tried hard to beat me.

Ive had to pull some things straight out of the darker places on my body to get wins.

Yeah, I also have low rated DBs highest one is rated 79. I feel tough that CPU is only passing as a last moment effort, I played against the Cards and the running back had already by end of half 20 rushing attempts.

Would be too different to change speed slow and parity 0 or this combination is basically the same as 50 parity speed normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk