View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #6460
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
If you look at Peyton Mannings first year compared to Wentz the stats really aren't that different besides the fact that Peyton threw 26 touchdowns but also threw 26 interceptions too in face wentz has thrown about 20 less passes then Peyton did but has a higher completion percentage and you can deny the fact that we don't have receivers but the facts don't lie with drops and the fact that we didn't have a decent run game like the Cowboys did teams weren't worried about Mathews taking one to the house very often and in terms of the O-line no we didn't have a terrible O-line but keep in mind we never had the same O-line for more than a week I believe and if you look at the games you'll see how much Carson wentz has to scramble or move out of the pocket to throw the ball something I've barely seen from Dak but that's my two sense on the subject

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When Lane Johnson came back he had alot more time, it was interesting to see how great a force he was when he came back. It was obvious that missing Johnson made Wentz have to scramble, run around and basically fight for his life.

With him back Wentz looks a little better but I think the damage was already done. He lost a little bit of confidence. And his WRs and TE's dropping the ball on him havent helped.