Old 01-01-2017, 02:12 AM   #2588
Chedapalooza
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
IMHO, RTP at 50 versus 51 is another "pick yer poison"...

In addition to what Josh pointed out, the CPU QB is also more likely to move in the pocket and / or scramble at 51, BUT they also tend to check down faster...

At 50, they stick the primary more, so there's more deep shots...BUT they also can take sacks in the process...

Neither is really "better" more than "different"...

For lack of a better way to describe it, 50 feels more like "Pocket Passer" to me and 51 is more "West Coast"...

IBITB is another story (again, IMHO):

At 51, I saw plenty of pulling guards fail to lead the HB though the hole (and block a defender to clear a patch to the second level) and instead "curl back" and unnecessarily double team a DT / NT...effectively taking themselves out of the play...

In an effort to trigger that penalties animation, the RBK logic just got...stupid...

THAT one was an easy choice after a short ride...

Related to qb play I've been
Experimenting with editing the qb traits to set all qb to trigger happy and (for scrambling/pOcket passer/balanced to ALL balanced OR leaving scramblers as scramblers. This has seemed to increase the CPU or Coach mode qb to run more and force more downfield passes/over throws/ passes into TIGHT coverage (for those kind of passes where the commentator would say there's a blanket on that guy) and results in proper pass deflection stats.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC