Old 01-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #931
Old Man Nathy
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potvin63
@OldManNathy, just had season 2 draft in my 32 user CFM so I won't be getting high 70s overalls in round 5 or 6 like people in offline franchises with just one user but this draft was especially weak and I wanted your thoughts. For starters, there were barely any storylines for the combine, Pro Day, or All Star Game. There were maybe 12 total fast and superstar development players, only one CB out of 54 on the version 4 sheet was even a red chip. A corner won the Heisman, went 3rd overall, but is a 70 overall albeit with Superstar development.

I drafted a SS in round 2, blue chip, and he's a 73 overall, normal development, a bit disappointing. I got a red chip RB in round as well and he came in 68 overall. My first rounder was a blue chip RT who checks in at 78 overall with 87 run block, 89 strength, 75 pass block 81 impact block and normal development. I put a ton of time into the sheet and was wondering if you had ever heard of such a weak draft class?

Yeah sometimes you do get really crappy classes like this, other times they're amazing with great players right the way into the late rounds at all positions. What did the draft class strength analysis sheet say about this class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove