View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 06:04 PM   #43
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's Madden 17 CFM Sliders

I have updated the OP with this...incase anyone is curious.

Okay Guys, I am posting these sliders as an option for those interested. I want to make it clear I am working off of JoshC's concepts and slider work. he has done 95% of everything. I have made a few changes to his concepts and have liked what I have seen. He has stated that because I use 100 threshold he believes its a totally different slider set, So I am posting my tweaks to his set and the things Ill be testing here....with game play videos for all of you.

first things first, if you are going to try these, I recommend you go over to josh's slider page and follow the instructions for setting up the coaching schemes for all the teams, it is essential. you can find his set here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...7-sliders.html

next, you need to delete your profile (courtesy of josh again) after you skip pass the rams return, chose all pro as your difficulty, then once you are into the main menu of the game, change it to all madden. and finally, once inside your franchise, change your difficulty back to all pro.

Game Options
Auto Flip: OFF
Auto Strafe: On
Heat Seeker Assist: OFF
Defense Assist: On
Coin Toss: User preference
Quarter Length: 9 Minutes
Skill Level: All Madden for Main menu, All pro for CFM
Coaching Tips: Off
Game Speed: Normal
Ball Hawk: OFF
Play Clock: on
Accelerated Clock: Off

INPUT THE FOLLOWING SLIDERS IN MAIN MENU

Injuries: 55
Fatigue: 60
Player Speed Parity Scale: 100
Coach Mode: Off

Defensive Pass interference: 75

that is it, now fire up your Franchise.

after you change difficulty down to all pro, go to sliders and press triangle to bring in the main menu sliders and settings.

Find Roughing the Passer, raise it to 51.

Make sure you change the auto subs for your team to 60/80 (from guess who, josh)

if you do any simming at all, you need to turn injuries to off while simming or you will see too many. I am currently testing to see if injuries at 50 in franchise will still play the same as long as it is left at 55 in main menu. stay tuned.

the following gameplay videos are with the above settings.

Things I am currently Testing:
Fatigue: 65
Facemask: 55

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w