View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #146
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlow92
Well not sure what happened but I started a Browns franchise and have been really just put down on the all madden cheese. Just lost a game 45-49 with 526 passing yards and 4 TD's. It's like the game didn't register anything I was doing to stop them. I know it's not the sliders because they were working before but good god I felt like I was cheated the whole game. I know the browns suck but I am now 0-4.. first 3 games were sims to see how they would handle and this last one I played and I consider myself pretty decent but could not stop anyone. I picked a man coverage play at one point and literally no one covered the guy for a 80 yard touchdown. The next possession was literally the same except my defense didn't play the assigned zone and left them uncovered for another 76 yard touchdown. This was literally my most disappointing loss I have ever taken in Madden. Sorry for the rant. I'll sim the rest of the games from here on, but to be beat the way I was was so just... devastating. It literally just made me feel like I knew nothing about football, even though I knew the entire game which play type they were running. I always have a top 3 defense no matter the team I have played for. Not to mention the 2 interception garbage they received to even take the lead.
Thats crazy, sometimes that cheese will sneak in there. I havent seen it that bad. I do feel some games can be scripted, in that no matter what you do you will lose.

Thats just how all madden is this year. Ive had game were i come out and im down 21-0 in the 1st and then games when its a 20-17 win. Its very varied.

My only advise is be patient and maybe restart that game if you feel it going crazy right off the bat. Like you said youve been using the sliders and it hasnt been playing like that so its the scripted cheese that got u. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by tyler28; 01-05-2017 at 01:06 AM.