Old 01-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #3
airraid73
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kampers CFM Hum v Cpu Rookie Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorwerth
In the other thread on here about using rookie difficulty level people seemed to be saying that if you moved the sliders away from default then it would stop being rookie level. I may have misunderstood this, but thought i would bring it up. I suppose what I am really unsure about is what these difficulty levels actually mean. Does rookie level give no boost to the cpu or does it boost up the user, or does it remove any boosts at all from both cpu and user and so everything is just based on the individual player ratings? If you start moving the sliders around does it take itself off rookie level? As you can see I find the whole difficulty level thing hard to fathom!

I saw you have reduced human accuracy but raised slightly cpu acc. Is this because when you control the qb his accuracy is too great? If you didn't control the qb but just used coach mode, would you still need to lower the human acc, or would your qb have the same accuracy as the cpu one? If you would still need to lower it, even when not controlling him, then this suggests that rookie level gives a boost to human accuracy over the cpu.Same goes for the other sliders where you have the human ones lower than the cpu. if you are in coach mode would you just have both sides using the cpu sliders, or does the user human side need adjusting anyway?

Sorry, i realise this is all a bit off topic really re your sliders, but thought I would ask. I hope you don't mind.

I'm not a big slider guru but I use the rookie level as well, as discussed in another rookie thread , it's better in coach mode but normally I play hum vs CPU . I was told too that moving sliders around on rookie that it's not on rookie level anymore . I have gotten some good game though on this level , will try this sliders set out and see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk