View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #2658
awffltony77
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

MM Injury-10, HS/BH-ON, Strafe-OFF

Two games in, got flattened in both. Jets @ KC, Chiefs in a SPread Scheme, with RB set to Speed back to match Jamal Charlse.

***Chiefs couldn't hold any kind of block early on for him. He was more often than not hit in the backfield in most every set I threw up against him. When he did have blocking, half the time he would run directly into a defender being blocked. IVe seen much worse...at 1/2 he was around 12-30 with a really cool 2nd effort, diving TD at the goal line.

***2nd half they picked up some blocks outside on blitz I was running and he took it 77 yards for a score. Minus that..he pulled 22 att for 49 yards. IF I picked any type of run blitz, the play was over with.

***Into the 2nd half, my pass rush disappeared and they tore me apart through the air. As hard as I tried I couldn't even get any percieved pressure at the end.

***Seahawks @ Jets. Vertical scheme, Balanced RB and I set QB to Scramble (I always do with these guys). A bit more steady blocking out of the superior Hawks line, and Rawls took what the D gave him. OVer and over, to the tune of a dead steady 26-101 and 2 scores. Blocks were held and Seahawks backs ran with purpose a bit more.

***On the flip side, pressure or no pressure I gut eaten alive by Wilson and what 3-5 yard underneath passes constantly. These weren't check downs, They just exposed me over and over and over. He took (and hit) multiple shots up top too. But it was horrid, 31-38 422 3-2.

I played as Revis and Skryne on a few possesions just to see what the heck was going on and they were jogging all over, and reacting to breaks really muddy, for what thats worth.

Hope this helped a little, Im way too exausted at this point. Looking forward to seeing how things played out for anyone else today...