Old 01-07-2017, 01:37 PM   #2674
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
I'm not sure if what I'm doing would be classified as coach mode. I use two controllers and pick the offensive and defensive plays so technically it's user V user and I just don't touch the controls. The only thing I will do is occasionally do line shifts on offense or flip the play if it's a run clearly called into a heavy (shown) blitz. I will also hot route hitches into flys in press man.. but never touch anything during a play. Obviously I do the kicking and am not using that 100 spt idea I stated a while a back
Still, you're not controlling anything..which tends to also have an impact.

I do think you're probably correct in that there is a "sameness". But, I think that this is more to do about players' ratings being too close together more than anything. We've hit that point where I believe ratings are coming through the most...they are just so bunched, that there is a lot of parity. All of my games have been super close...that's good and bad.

But...I also think that 0 MM fatigue option could be the way to go....players are more elusive, will break more tackles...that alone adds a layer of randomness to the play outcomes.

If you haven't done so, give that a shot.