View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
dtlm6
Rookie

dtlm6's Arena

OVR: 1
I don't think any of these games are overrated. It was very hard for me to choose between these four. Really glad to see PES 2017 making the top four but disappointed it didn't get more votes. I would rank them (very closely):

1a. NBA 2K17 (playing the franchise mode on this game is so much fun, INNOVATION OF THE YEAR was being able to expand and/or relocate 6 new team AND have realignment! Would love to see this in Madden and MLB)
1b. PES 2017 (2016 may be my favorite game of all time but 2017 edit mode shot this game up, find myself playing My Club more than I ever had)
3. MLB 2016 (Franchise mode is so much fun, would love to see different scores (i.e. high scoring, low scoring based on quality of pitching)
4. Madden 2017 (LOVED adding the ability to change CPU uniforms! Some improvement but still need to make league feel more interactive in franchise/season mode, NOTE: Madden is very much on the cusp of challenging for the best game overall)
HONORABLE MENTION: NHL 17 - very hard for me to find time to play all these games, but I am very much enjoying my franchise season on NHL

Overall, 2016 may have been the best year ever for sports games!