View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:19 AM   #6668
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc1225
So I have a general slider question that I would like some help with....here's a little background of what I have mine set to.

0 threshold
85 reaction time
100 pass coverage

The problem I'm having is it seems that the receivers/tight ends and especially backs against linebackers are always faster than their counterparts and are consistently beating man coverage would like to know what you would do to fix this problem I feel like it might be threshold but don't know if I should go to your 90,60 thx

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Operation Sports mobile app
Theres nothing you can do but up the man to man attribute of your players. There will, on all madden at least, always be huge seperation some plays because...just because.

EDIT: The threshold of 0 will make a difference as well, but even on 100 or 90 threshold which I use you will see large seperation sometimes. Last game I played they had a 75 speed TE have ten yards of seperation on my 90 speed MLB Shazier. It was consistently 5 to 10 yards of seperation.

I did do a test where I upped the Man to Man rating of Shazier and it made a tiny bit of differnce, but still there were times he was way out of position and for some reason wouldnt/couldnt catch up.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 01-11-2017 at 12:22 PM.