Old 01-11-2017, 08:39 PM   #2709
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Did you use 50 fatigue or 0 fatigue? I found with 50 fatigue I was wiping the floor with the CPU run game. I changed it to 0 fatigue and it greatly improved the CPU run game for me.
This is the reason why I left the MM fatigue slider as optional between 0 and 50. To be perfectly honest, I cannot decide which I prefer myself

Now, this setup (especially the 50 fatigue setup) favors the defense a bit more, which if I am going to err on one side of the coin, this is the way I would always lean. The biggest things I want to avoid are the "jogging" by defenders in coverage and a lack of "closing speed" in coverage. This setup vanquishes those issues quite nicely and results in a much more consistent defensive effort. The problem is that it makes the run game rather tough for both sides depending on matchups/schemes.

I do think that the 0 fatigue option helps out a bit, but I also would like to see if any other possibilities exist to re-balance it a bit toward the offense (without dumbing-down the defense).