View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:27 PM   #170
Cliffking
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
A little introduction: Ive been playing Madden since the birth of Madden, ya im that old. I even got tecmo bowl (the original) the year it released for xmas. Ive seen some good times with madden and some bad. Ive finally decided to dive into the slider world and i feel comfortable enough with my knowledge of the sport and game to release my own set and help the community out with their own journey.

Ive played football from the 8th grade through college (Div. 3 school in Ohio). With that said my knowledge of the game is what i bring to the table. There may be some things i look at differently than others.

My goal here is to bring Madden as close to Sim as i can. I play realistically and love a good challenge without the All Madden cheese. Hopefully ive eliminated as most as i can with my set. Unfortunately Madden 17 has made this challenge very difficult.

House rules: I really dont have any, ill just post how I play. I dont like to take away the fun factor of playing a game fully immersed and limit the user as to what he/she can or cant do to have a successful slider set.

I only call a play out of the suggested 3 play listed, both on offense and defense. While on defense I control either a DL on zone plays and MLB on man plays. I switch to the tackle. I do not user catch. Everything else is just play some football.

ALL MADDEN (patched set)

This is tuned for the experienced All madden player.

QB Accuracy 1/15
Pass Block 30/20
Catching 37/36
Run Block 45/45
Fum 50/50
Reaction 55/48
INT 37/33
Coverage 57/75
TKL 52/50

ALL Madden and All pro (OOTB Version)

These sets are the same for both but play drastically different. All Madden on OOTB is a beast of a challenge. All madden was really nerfed with the patches. In my opinion on OOTB All Pro will be the best way to go for realism and still be challenging.

QB accuracy 30/45
Pass block 50/50
Catching 50/50
Run Block 50/50
fumbles 50/50
Reaction 50/50
INT 35/25
Coverage 50/50
TKL 50/50

Listed Below are settings that are included in all sets.

note. I only set sliders in MM and import them into CFM. All other MM silders are default.

Only Assist on is SWITCH all others set to OFF

Fatigue 60
Speed parity (threshold) 50
Inj. 45

Penalties are ALL DEFAULT. This is where i play at, i dont see many so adjust as you wish. (I sacrificed this for gameplay)

fg power 50
fg acc 40
PP 50
p. acc 55
ko power 50

Auto subs

rb 84in/79out
dt/de 85in/80out

all others default 50/49

10 or 11 min 20 sec run off

All these sets above were tuned to FAST speed. Im sure normal will be fine. My preference is fast.

NEW ALL MADDEN NORMAL SPEED SET 1/11/17

Qb acc 1/15
PB 30/29
Cat 40/40
RB 40/45
Fumb 50/50
Reac 55/57
int 55/33
cov 40/75
tak 52/50

inj. 50
fatugue 60
threshold 55

I did work with penalties on this set

offside 60
FS 55 (put it on 50 if you see that glitch of multiple false starts in a row)
Hold 55
Dhold 55
Fm 50
DPI 65

All others 50

Lastly I want to say thanks to all the guys i followed and tested out their findings to find what I like. Charter04, D81skins, Flazko, Mr. Hurricane, Swami. just to name a few i was in contact with.

I would love any feedback and hope this helps out those that are struggling to find a set. If anything I hope it points you in the right direction.

With this new set, did you mean human int 40, human coverage 55 or is it typed correctly on the OP