View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 01:10 AM   #51
Landeye
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Landeye's CPU vs. CPU slider set (using editor)

So I've kind of hit a wall with this game in general. I've been having issues with interceptions on wr screens vs press man for a while and for the life of me I can't figure it out.

With one type of wr screen the outside wr stands towards the qb and waits for the ball while the inside wr is supposed to block the outside db. While playing off man you might have issues but usually can be fixed with a mixture of lower clipping, KR interference, and higher OPI.

But when the defense is playing press the db will immediately step towards the wr and the inside wr will not even attempt to block him and it will be a pick almost every time. There's no way to get the qb to not throw the ball and while I can make the wr better at blocking he still usually doesn't attempt it (I think its because he's a step or twi further down the field than the db and it would be a block in the back)

Having this issue keep popping up in test games is really discouraging me and if anyone has had this issue before or any ideas how to fix it id be super grateful.
Advertisements - Register to remove