Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #43
SUGATA
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats too risky. I'll give you an example. Two of the GCs were unable to attend the last event. They desperately wanted to see the work that was being done but EA isnt willing to risk any of the information leaking or being released before they want it to be release so they werent willing to video conference the event.

As you can see Ipod filmed most of the event but you notice the only thing he shows related to the game is Bermudez's mo cap. Nothing else.

Sugata being in Russia further complicates that. Every GCer has to sign an NDA and we run the risk of being sued if we release any info early. If I release info early, EA could easily sue me because I'm American and they are based in the US. If Sugata does it, they would have very little recourse given that he is in Russia.

I dont think Sugata would ever release any info or violate the NDA but thats a risk EA may not be willing to take. Especially when we already have two guys who bring most of what Sugata would bring to the table.
You dont know 2 things which makes your thoughts incorrect:
1) I had a communication with GPD and Skynet some days before holidays, i asked about GC possibility and they said they will check for empty spots if they exists, no words about any NDA restrictions.

My words about NDA are my initiative because i understand how things are doing.

2) Here in Moscow we HAVE and official EA center - EA RUSSIA, and we have direct contact and communications with them , they are our sponsors (of our EA UFC 2 league - VFC), so as i live in Moscow, there is no problem to visit EA Russia office to sign in NDA, test game buid in confidentional conditions, and may be participate in online events to test network between RUS and US or video conference.