SUGATA
MVP

SUGATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetic NRG
That someone is Solid_Altair.

What exactly do I abuse? Lag? Are you serious?

I pay a lot of respect to the ACTUAL top players. Excuse me if I don't really respect people who purposely abuse their connection in order to win. Shame on me I guess.
Unfortunately i have not see threads about EA UFC 3 changes/concepts /ideas from him (Solid Altair)... i know him for long from the old EA forums, his Grappling thread was very good, and i respect him very much. But it seems his interest and activity to the game was very decreased for the last year... (

About "ACTUAL top players" - i already said everything to you before: they are not abusers, they are champions among russians in VFC where no any lags and latency with them, they are complaining the same things about you, their "abuse tools" are nothing more than the only option to win in huge lag conditions, only fools trying to fight via striking with 3 sec delays - this is nonsense, especially when are playing ranked i for 1st place. For ex IvanBoyko is very very good striker and he is very honorable player, also he mad an good guides for the community.

What have you done?
I always though GC - is the most valuable member of the community.
Solid Alatair - made a huge work for developing EA UFC 2 on old EA forum
MMA - many youtube hipe videos
MTS - many youtube tutorials and sim fights
Zombie Rommel - many guides
ZHunter - many guides
Analbert - as i know more about single player

At least 4 of them are TOP players.

What have you done helpful? Even your LEC 200 opponent and winner Afro (which is russian/ukraine btw!) are doing guides and tutorials on his channel.

Last edited by SUGATA; 01-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.