aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Base DAMAGE and STAMINA costs list for ALL strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUGATA
You dont know 2 things which makes your thoughts incorrect:
1) I had a communication with GPD and Skynet some days before holidays, i asked about GC possibility and they said they will check for empty spots if they exists, no words about any NDA restrictions.

My words about NDA are my initiative because i understand how things are doing.

2) Here in Moscow we HAVE and official EA center - EA RUSSIA, and we have direct contact and communications with them , they are our sponsors (of our EA UFC 2 league - VFC), so as i live in Moscow, there is no problem to visit EA Russia office to sign in NDA, test game buid in confidentional conditions, and may be participate in online events to test network between RUS and US or video conference.
1) GPD and Skynet dont run the GC program. They ABSOLUTELY have influence over who would be added but they arent the people who make the choices. They also wouldnt be the people who talk to you about an NDA.

2) Sugata you would add something to the team but what you are asking is more work than it may be worth it. The team would have to send builds of the game to Russia just so you could play it or create a build that is accessible online (the builds we play are builds downloaded to a console) so that you can play it in Russia.

That doesnt even take into account the time difference. The events run from 10am-9pm Vancouver time. That means a good amount of the event runs between midnight your time and 9am.

Its not my call but I think you would need to attend the events. If you could pull that off (like Solid does), you joining the team could be a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove