View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 11:40 AM   #53
Landeye
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Landeye's CPU vs. CPU slider set (using editor)

Updated OP. You may not notices some things that are changed so you might want to just start with a fresh profile.

Ive added in OAST (strength) and OAAG (agility) into the set and I really like the boost that strength provides to the QBs throwing and the boosted agility makes running way more life like. I almost feel like these are thresholds or at least sort of act as thresholds. With OAST at 44 I feel like all players are stronger but strength is mostly relative and matters in matchups with blocking more than anything. With this boosted you still see strength differences but now D-line with 1 lower strength rating won't get blown off the ball quite as bad as before. The QBs will throw faster than they did before but it kinda balances out being able to now lower QBA without such a nerf to throwing power. Agility is the same thing, all players will be more agile but the differences between someone with higher agility won't be as much.

I'm pretty close to just rolling with what I got I just want to test a few more things. Probably will be lowering QBA as much as I can. You can go with 49 at first and then lower it by 5 in game to see if that's too low or not. Might adjust agility a tad and BCV as well but if so not by a point or two. I like PSfi/fo at 79 and 64 but sometimes good D-linemen really fire off the line and cause mess up timing with options and play-action, so I could see putting it back at default but I like the boost to awareness it gives, so for now I'm sticking with it.