View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:42 PM   #2753
RicoLaguna
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

first off, Thanks you Josh for reintroducing me to the pleasures of Madden again....I was almost about to shelf this game over the last several seasons due to the stagnant unrealism in the gameplay. But your oddball settings absolutely creates a more organic and realistic game of football. Its actually amazing that these wierd quirky settings actually impact the gameplay in such a way no one would have ever imagined...thank you again!

With all that said, I have a couple of questions to make sure I am maximizing my realism experience:

1- What speed parity do you set in your league to achieve best results and if I dont use these, will setting them to any other number throw the gameplay completely out of whack?

2- When setting the Sub IN/Out. Do I have to do this in the main menu AND in every single team's Coach section too?

the reason I ask is because I play random games around my Franchise Mode so I have set up control of the team's Coaches each time I want to play with that team my Franchise. Before I play with that team, I also usually go into the Coach section and set up the proper playbook style to make sure its not on Balanced. I also have been making a habit of setting each offense and defense manually to 80/60 for each position for BOTH teams before each game I play.....it seems like a lot of work. Do I have to be doing this to maximize the gameplay?

I also notice if I just reset it to default in the Coach screen I think it sets each position to 50 in/Out.

Im wondering your thoughts?......thanks