View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 12:23 PM   #56
Landeye
Rookie

Landeye's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Landeye's CPU vs. CPU slider set (using editor)

Playing around last night with a few things.
I think I might change IG. I switched it to 0 thinking it might help with my WR screen issue but I don't think it is really helping at all. One thing I've noticed with IG is that while it generally makes the QB get rid of the ball faster when it's higher, it really only matters when he is not pressured. Even with IG at 0 if the QB is pressured he will try to get rid of it more.

The issue with IG at 0 is that if the QB has a clean pocket he will just sit back all day and scan the field with no internal clock. What happens is on certain plays like 4 verts he'll sit there and then after a while someone will get off a block and get pressure on the QB, but since he's waited so long he has no option but to throw it away or chuck one deep. Usually though he's too late and the Wr has to come back for the ball and it has a high chance for a pick.

So I put IG at 49 so he still has some urgency but he will also let deep routes develop. I can't remember if I put RTP back at 50 or not but 51 may not be necessary anymore. But if you get a lot of immediate throwaways put this at 51 and it should help.

Also I had speed threshold at 51 and everything seemed to sync up a lot better so I'm rolling with that from now on. With this at say 53 you get a problem with DEs and DTs being too fast and messing up blocking. I thought it was due to PSfi being too low at 79 but with slightly lower threshold it seems to fix it.